How can I get this FET-form to buy and register a condo in Thailand?

To register a condo under a foreign name, I have to proof that the money was transfered from overseas by showing this Foreign Exchange Transaction-form to the Land Office.

Where and how can I get this form?

Newbie Asked on 11 November 2015 in Legal.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Here’s a PDF version of the FET formĀ from Bangkok Bank, a very reputable bank here in Thailand:

If you’re in-country you may as well visit a bank in-person to find out if they are a good fit, in addition to picking up a copy of the form.

Newbie Answered on 12 November 2015.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.